Prepared without Oil
Our Virtual Health Cooking Show holds every Saturday and just as the name denotes, it’s virtual! It’s a platform where African delicacies of diverse sorts are prepared with Saladmaster Healthy Cooking System without the use of palm or groundnut oil and, in some cases, water.
Our dedicated chef–Chef Jessica prepares these dishes with utmost diligence and expertise. In our world today where lifestyle diseases such as obesity, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure and stroke are on the increase resulting from unhealthy eating habits, there is the need for counsel from a nutritionist.
Fortunately, Mr Tunde, our nutritionist, is always on standby to elucidate on the nutritional value of each ingredient used in all our recipes.
So, Why not subscribe to our Youtube channel by clicking here to receive notifications every time we post a brand new video at 8:30am every Saturday to revel with Chef Jessica and every other part of the world as we delve into the cookware of Saladmaster and emerge with the healthiest dishes ever prepared with the healthiest cookware?
This is not magic! You will experience first hand, meals being cooked below the boiling point, without palm or groundnut oil and in some cases, water!
Meanwhile, our past Virtual Healthy Cooking Shows on Youtube can be accessed through the following links:
- Ishapa and Gwote Acha
- Delicious Couscous
- Onunu with Fresh Fish Stew
- Brown Rice, Mushroom & Vegetable Stew and Okpa
- Ogbuvie Soup, Miyan Karkashi and Greek Yogurt Chocolate Cake
- Rice, Ofada Sauce and Nkwobi with Goat Meat
- Chicken Pizza
- Chicken Pie
- Nigerian Owo Soup
- Catfish Pepper Soup
- Nigerian African Salad (Abacha)
- Nigerian Stew (Omi Obe)
- Gbegiri Soup (Bean Soup)
- Chin Chin
- Ewedu, Gbegiri Stew, Chin Chin and African Salad (Abacha)
- Ogbono Soup
- Wheat Bread
- Ekpang Nkwukwo (Traditional delicacies of the Efik and Ibibios)
- Nigerian Pan Cake
- Ofe Nsala (White Soup)
- Miyar Taushe (Hausa delicacy)
- Ofe Nsala (White Soup), Wheat Bread and Akara (Bean Cake)
- Chicken Pie
- Nigerian Moi Moi
- Meat Gizzard
- Fisherman Soup, Unripe Plantain Pottage and Sweet Potato Swallow
- Fried Rice
- Ogbono Soup (Prepared with the Saladmaster 4QT Mini Dutch)
- Black Soup
- Vegetable Soup and Unripe Plantain
- Rice with Grilled Fish and Chicken
- Egusi Soup
- Moi Moi (Prepared without oil)